HEALTH & SAFETY
It goes without saying that our top priority is always your safety and confidence. Our history is long, we possess a significant amount of knowhow and recognize our special responsibility concerning our health and safety policy.
OUR JOB IS TAKING CARE OF YOU
At BC Hospitality Group, we are top professional and very experienced in planning and handling all types and sizes of events and it applies whether you are attending a conference, being a hotel guest, enjoying a dinner in our restaurants or visiting a trade show. It also applies for extraordinary situations and circumstances.
We have implemented procedures securing your safety and of course our staff’s as well. We take all the necessary precautions in accordance with the authorities recommendations. Furthermore, we have our own medical specialists in our day-to-day COVID-19 preparedness securing the best possible implementation of our many health professional steps.
It is what our organization is all about, our first job is taking care of that you, our guest, so you can concentrate 100% about your business.
HOTELS AND VENUES IN BC HOSPITALITY GROUP
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, Copenhagen Marriott and Bella Center Copenhagen.
Part of the trade organisation Horesta's Safe to Visit programme
Read our guidelines for planning and hosting events.
BELLA CENTER COVID-19 GUIDELINES (43 pages)
UPDATE PER 17.09.2020
Face masks or face shields must be worn when standing or walking in all public areas of the hotels (spa/fitness excluded) and in event- and serving areas of Bella Center Copenhagen. These can be removed when sitting down.
OUR HEALTH & SAFETY INITIATIVES
How big a group?
Our expertise and experience in crowd management is significant no matter the size of the crowd.
The prohibition of assembly is gradually eased following the different phases in the reopening of Denmark. Currently a group of up to 50 people is allowed.
The exception to the rule is “conference like activities” f.ex. meetings and annual general meeting: Up to 500 people are allowed, primarily events where the participants are seated and in compliance with the respective guidelines.
Specifically, it means:
- “Conference like activities” are excepted and can be executed for maximum 500 people both indoor and outside, primarily with seated guests.
- The 500 include guests, staff etc. In other words, all present.
- Several events, with up to 500 participants in each hall, can be conducted simultaneously either with split time slots or different entrances and isolated from each other.
- Other rules apply for trade shows/fairs being ranked alongside shopping malls. It should be understood as activities where several people move around without being a part of the same group.
- 2 m2 per person should be allocated in the meeting room or hall – last mentioned can also be outside. For common areas 4 m2 per person apply.
- In practice the arrangement can be rows of seats, café tables, benches etc. the important point is that the participants are seated and in accordance with requirements for distance.
Our guests will of course be informed about guidelines and other important details prior to events. Matching of expectations is very important ensuring that all involved parties know exactly what is going to happen and that the event will be executed according to the plan.
HANDLING LARGER EVENTS (example)
QUESTIONS OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS?
In case you have questions or require individual sparring in connection with your event we are always ready to assist.
We look forward to welcoming you.